The Essential Vitamin You Are Almost Certanly Lacking
Are you among the estimated one in seven people on earth that is short of this vitamin?
A figure some specialists believe is too optimistic and could be closer to 50% of the world’s population. Are you leaving yourself open to a range of medical problems because you have low levels of this cheap and easily available substance?
Are you lacking in a vitamin which in the US and Canada alone causes about:
- 50,000 cases of breast cancer a year
- 50,000 cases of colon cancer
Over 75% of deaths from cancer can be prevented!
The study that highlighted the numbers above,suggests that by raising our levels of this vitamin we could prevent 3 out of 4 cancer cases. (1)
Another study of over 121,000 nurses, showed similar results and suggested that nurses with high levels of this vitamin were 50% less likely to get breast cancer. (2)
You May Be Short Of This Vital Vitamin If You:
- catch flu often
- often feel sad or depressed
- have bone pain and tiredness
- have muscle weakness
- suffer from stomach sensitivity, cramps or IBS
- are overweight
- have dark skin
Low Levels Open The Door To Many Diseases
If you are short of this vitamin, it can damage your health in multiple ways, some of which include:
- heart disease: a study found a 68% reduction in heart attacks and strokes with proper levels (3)
- diabetes - a 91% greater risk of developing insulin resistance with low levels (4)
- blood pressure –can rise to abnormal levels
- auto immune diseases – increases risks of developing disease that affects joints, skin, brain and kidneys (Chron’s disease, Lupus, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis etc) (5)
- mental illness – including depression, SAD and possibly even Alzheimer’s disease
A Quick Test
Point your index finger at the center of your breast. Then press hard on your breastbone. If the pressure hurts, it is quite likely that you are deficient.
Actually, This Vitamin is a Hormone
The vitamin we are talking about is of course vitamin D, which despite its name is actually a hormone. Vitamin D affects every cell in our body by influencing the way our genes are expressed this gives vitamin D an incredibly powerful ability to influence our health.
The Problem with Store-Bought Vitamin D
The doses of vitamin D available at most pharmacies and health stores are simply too low to work for you. Many studies show that 400 IU of vitamin D daily is not enough to make a difference to your health. 400IU may be a subclinical dose, which in medical term means that it is too low to produce a measurable result. In some cases, you would need to take as many as 10 tablets a day to get an adequate amount!
Try Holistix Vitamin D3 1000iu! Feel The Difference
Our vitamin D3 is sourced from the purest laboratory grade supplier. It delivers the highest dose of vitamin D3 legally allowed as S0 in South Africa today. Available in packs of 60 capsules or a value deal of three packs.
Vitamin D3 1000IU
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
— Winston Churchill...